When it comes to creating a spring-summer capsule wardrobe, start with the essentials. Timeless and wearable in multiple ways, discover key pieces for this season.
1. THE LUXURY SCARF First and foremost on any capsule list? The luxury scarf, like GRACE, will stand the test of time. To add a statement to your spring-summer look, choose one in a pastel shade.
2.THE CLASSIC TRENCH COAT A classic trench coat will add extra impact to your look, choose one in a pastel hue.
3. THE WHITE SHIRT A crisp cotton white shirt is always in style and is guaranteed to see you through a whole spring-summer season.
4. THE T-SHIRT WITH A DETAIL A chic upgrade to a simple tee finished with a sophisticated trim, or added detail will bring style to any outfit. Choose several in pastel colours.
5. THE EVERYDAY TOP One of the most hardworking pieces of all – a top that you can wear everywhere is a must. My pick, a soft white, long sleeve, is a modern classic that will enliven everyday looks.
6. THE CHIC JUMPER A chic jumper should be in everyone’s wardrobe. My favourite one is a light and airy summer knit. With lightweight knits, layering isn’t just for winter. Go for any light colour to boost your style confidence.
7. THE PERFECT JEAN Jeans that never go out of style? The medium wash in feel good fit. They will pair with everything from chic tops to a simple cotton tee.
8. THE EFFORTLESS SKIRT A knee-length skirt in an airy and pleated fabric is a valuable outfit building block. Style it with lightweight knits or elegant blouses depending on your day.
9. DAY OR NIGHT DRESS Every wardrobe needs a piece that can go from off-duty to high impact with a simple switch of accessories.
10. THE EASY DENIM DRESS Layered over leggings in spring or styled with sandals come summer – the cotton denim dress holds infinite styling potential.
11. THE STATEMENT BLAZER
A sharply tailored and effortlessly smart blazer is an essential building block for any wardrobe, providing options for the office and the weekend.
For a modern look choose single breasted or one with no buttons in light hues.
12. TAILORED TROUSERS
A pair of tailored trousers is a must have for any wardrobe. Choose between styles of tapered, slim fit or relaxed wide leg for a sophisticated look in light colours.